Prepare to have your heart stolen... This is the one you've been waiting for!
From the moment you step through the front door you will be captivated by the home's charm, character and warmth. The current owners have captured the original style of the home by preserving features from yesteryear, while seamlessly integrating modern living and design. The attention to detail is striking with quality finishings throughout.
Boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a fully fitted studio, this character filled home has enough room for the whole family. High ceilings and loads of natural light showcase the hardwood timber floors featured throughout. Entertaining is a delight on the large timber deck which provides beautiful views of Mt Warning and the night time twinkle of town. Parking is a breeze with a large double garage and enough room for a boat or caravan.
Did someone mention location? Perfectly positioned two streets above the heart of Murwillumbah's CBD, a location like this doesn't come along everyday! This unique property is all about lifestyle; Lounge on the deck while taking in the views or take a minutes walk into town, grab a coffee and head down and relax on the banks of the beautiful Tweed River.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Exquisite large master bedroom and ensuite
- Self contained studio, providing great options
- Original features consisting of 12 foot ceilings and french doors
- Quality hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Stunning fire place for those chilly winter nights
- Tastefully designed, fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious outdoor entertaining deck with stunning views
- Air-conditioning in the main bedroom and ceiling fans throughout
- Plenty of parking with a large double garage and large concrete area for extra parking
Only a minutes walk to the CBD of Murwillumbah, 25 minutes to Gold Coast airport and 45 minutes to Byron Bay.
This home is set to impress and waiting to welcome you.
Kristie Hoffman 0427328764 ~ Proudly representing the sale of this property.