LIFESTYLE FARM, LOCATION, POSITION, NORTH FACING, IMPROVED PASTURES …….
Welcome to this prestigious, lifestyle property on the verge of Murwillumbah itself. This prime land holding is offered for sale.
Tightly held by one family for 75 years this 39.69ha approx 100 acre farm is being offered to the public to secure.
Situated, on the outskirts of Murwillumbah itself, 5 mins to the Murwillumbah Post Office in an elevated prime position, is the North Facing, near new home built in 2008, with 3 generous bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms and large light filled open plan living area with Town Water.
The home encompasses - 300+ degree views in all directions of our stunning valley.
Overlook the farm from your vantage point where the home and sheds are set or travel down to the large open spaces below for a short drive or ride around your farm.
Property has 3 dams and a water trough fed from one dam, for all your cattle needs. Carried 32 stock in last years dry period without feeding.
There are 3 horse paddocks, having produced some of the most renowned stock horses the Tweed has seen. Moving through the property to the large open paddock for cattle to graze, lush pasture improved alluvial flats and hill country to move into the afternoon shade or calving spots. The is a central laneway for the cattle to easily move up to the steel cattle yards. There is an original shed, a new double bay colourbond shed, a tack storage area , work shed, tractor bay and a new colourbond shed for the Caravan. Property is a good mix of hills and large flats with location being everything, back to the beaches in 20 mins or the Gold Coast Airport is 30 mins.
If you are looking for a property that ticks all the boxes, Excellent North facing home, Location, Panoramic Views, good land (pasture improved with soil biodynamics), excellent water plus town water, distance to town beaches and Gold Coast Airport, then look no further - you have found it and yes less than 5 mins to the Murwillumbah Central Post office.
This exclusive farm being tightly held for 75 years will not last long on the market - book your inspection today Call - Anne Besgrove 0402 608 503
• 2008 Brick Light Filled home
• 10 degree North Facing Home
• Well-appointed Wide hallways and
• Large Open plan living
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Modern Galley style kitchen for all the family
• Internal access double garage
• Panel lift remote door
• Metal flyscreen upgrades
• 6.6kwv solar panels
• Solar hot water system
• Town water
• 3 dams
• Water trough
• Enclosed vegie Garden
• Near new Colourbond machinery/& tractor shed
• Original work shed & store shed
• Small Container
• Caravan Colourbond shed
• Steel Cattle yards and crush
• 3 horse paddocks with shelter
• Laneway for cattle
• Pasture improved paddocks with biodynamics soil life
• Large flat area for the cattle
• Easy Hill access mix of flats and rolling hills
• Good tree cover on hills with a regenerated pocket set aside
• Carrying capacity 35-40 head
• On the Outskirts of Murwillumbah itself, 5 mins to Post Office, 20 mins to beaches
• Approx 30 mins to International Gold Coast Airport